To monitor the activities of each Department both in academic and administrative aspects for smooth functioning of the department.
Auditing need to be carried out both by the internal and external members once in a year i.e. before May end. Internal auditing (interdepartmental- scheme provided below) need to be conducted before external.
Aspects to be checked
- Planning & execution of the academic activities as deployed in Academic Calendar
- Accomplishments of each planned activity
- Standard and design of curriculum
- Methodology of teaching and learning conducted for the different courses
- Educational tour, Industrial visits, degree awarded, awards received
- Stock checking of chemicals & glassware
- Functioning of instruments/equipment’s in Laboratories and Computer Facilities
- Examination and Evaluation system, pass percentage and placement
- Faculty performance in both academic and administrative & their progression
- Library, Research Facility and activities
- Opportunities and Scope of improvements in the major functional areas
- Research papers publication in journals
- Alumni/ae and their contributions to the department/college
- Daily a Good Deed (DGD), Empowering Rural People (ERP)
Dr. N. Rajavel, Principal
Dr. K.S. Arulsamy, Administrative Director cum CoE
Dr. H.D. Subashini, IQAC Coordinator
HoD of the Departments
Dr. A. Umesh Samuel, Vice Principal, Bishop Heber College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli.
Dr. P.M. Iyyasamy, Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Periyar University, Salem.
Dr. S. Papu Benjamin Elango, Former Head, Department of English, St. Joseph’s College (Autonomous), Tiruchirappalli.