Any problem or inconvenience that a student/staff faces is treated as grievance. Grievance is an upward communal mechanism. It brings out important information about creeping problems that a student/staff may face, to the management in advance. To resolve this, Grievance Redressal Committee has been constituted with the following members
|Dr. N. Rajavel||Principal|
|Mrs. K.K. Kavitha||Vice Principal and Head, Dept. of Computer Science|
|Dr. P. Thamaraiselvan||Vice Principal and Head, Dept. of Electronics and Communication|
|Dr. K. Gunasekaran||Vice Principal and Head, Dept. of Commerce|
|Dr. A. Eswaramoorthy||Head, Dept. of Physical Education|
|Mrs. K.V. Sumathi||Asst. Prof, Dept. of Computer Science|
|Ms. P. Sathya||Asst. Prof, Dept. of English|
This committee will address the following.
- This will support students to be free from their difficulties
- Promote a healthy working environment for all our staff and students
- Work towards building a gender-sensitized environment at our College
- On receipt of complaint / grievance, Grievance Committee shall segregate the complaint, discuss with the concerned committee and thereafter direct the said complaint to the respective committee
- The concerned committee shall investigate the cases directly
- If required, a hearing with the complainant or clarification from the concerned may be taken.
- The complainant shall be informed about the action taken by the committee.
- The complaint in any case shall be resolved within 15 days of its receipt.
- Complaints of general nature such as the following shall be considered by this committee and resolved accordingly.
- Non receipt of scholarships from the college
- Transport facilities
- Marks lists
- Refund of original certificates
- Transfer certificate
- College fee related issues
- Issues related to general Infrastructure facilities
- Grievances related to internal marks and academic performance
- Issues related to teacher – student relationship
Written or Oral Grievances/Complaints received from students relating to the above matters will be resolved by the committee within 1 to 15 working days depending upon the nature of grievance.