Vision and Mission
To produce leaders who will be agents of social change, primarily among the communities they live in, and in the nation as a whole; and to make the college serve national and global needs by providing quality human resource, by shaping intellectually sound, ethically sensitive and socially compassionate graduates.
Our Mission is to achieve the vision of the founder by establishing and managing Educational Institutions based on the four cardinal principles of Discipline, Sound education, Sports & Service. In order to raise leaders with rounded holistic personalities.
- To provide a conducive ambiance for students from all sections of society to acquire quality education
- To evolve an innovative and suitable curriculum to make graduates employable, and get them placed
- To inculcate service-mindedness through service learning programmes
- To develop sound sportsmanship by promoting sports and games
- To foster the spirit of toleration in a pluralistic society
- To make students leaders, entrepreneurs and job-creators, not job seekers; and
- To equip them to face any challenge, anywhere, with self-confidence and self-discipline.