5. Dr. N. Rajavel, Principal and Dr. K. S. Arulsamy, Administrative Director, distributed Prizes and certificates to the participants at the valedictory function.
4. Resource person, Dr. S. Ramasamy, Dept of Molecular Biology, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. Delivered a lecture on “Cardiac diseases”. He discussed about the role of microRNAs during cardiac hypertropic and Heart failure.
3. A one day National Conference on ‘Recent Trends in Biotechnology ‘ was inaugurated by Dr .A. Palanisamy, Head, Department of Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Chennai. He delivered an inaugural lecture on “Stem cell Biology”.
2. The Administrative Director Dr. K. S. Arulsamy, addressed the students and spoke about the importance of the Conference. He insisted that the students should enrich their knowledge by reading research articles and utilizing all necessary laboratory facilities.
1. A One day National Conference on ‘Recent Trends in Biotechnology 2015′ was organized by Dr. J. Muniyandi, Head & Coordinator, Department of Biotechnology, Selvamm Arts & Science College Namakkal, in which 155 students from various colleges participated. Principal Dr. N. Rajavel, welcomed the gathering.